Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so only the limitations and exclusions below which are lawful in our jurisdiction will apply to you, and Blue Bulb’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent of the law.
Using Discount Vouchers, Discount Codes and Offers
1. Bookings once made can not be cancelled and will not be refunded
2. No other Vouchers can be clubbed with this discount. Regular Cancellation Policy is not applicable here
Disclaimer of warranties
1. Blue Bulb makes no warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, in relation to the site or the service.
2. Blue Bulb disclaims (a) any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability or operability of information or materials displayed on the site or any of its subpages; (b) any and all responsibility for the conduct of any user of the site or any visitor of the site; (c) any and all responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material; and (d) any and all responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the internet through the site or any of its subpages.
3. Your use of the service and resultant items is at your sole risk. The services and items are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Blue Bulb makes no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, or will in anyway meet your requirements or expectations.
Limitation of liability
2. If you are dissatisfied with the site and/or the services, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be for you to discontinue your use of the site and/or the services.
Payments made will be considered as acceptance of Blue Bulb’s Terms and Conditions. No signature for the same is necessary.
Payments made after cut-off period will not be considered eligible. Refund of the same will be done via Bank Transfer and will be charged a processing fee of Rs.50, payable by the Client. This will be deducted from the amount while refunding.
Each Experience has its own Cancellation Policy, specified on the Experience Page. Which will hold true under all circumstances.
For cancellations made by Blue Bulb:
Blue Bulb reserves the right to cancel any Experience, including a guaranteed trip, at any time prior to departure due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events which make it unviable for the operator to operate the planned schedule. Our policy on cancellations due to ‘Force Majeure’ means (without restriction) any event which Blue Bulb could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Force Majeure covers events such as, but not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond our control. In the case of Force Majeure Blue Bulb will not accept liability, and reserves the right to change and cancel trips. Blue Bulb is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
An Experience once availed/completed is not liable for Refund under any circumstance.
Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or otherwise.
To use a Gift Voucher, the experience must be booked 4 days in advance.
Every experience requires a minimum number of people. It will be considered your responsibility to meet this requirement for a booking to be made.
It will be considered the Client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she/they meet age, health and all other required conditions for the Experience, as mentioned on the website, www.buebulb.in.
Pre-paid Experience Vouchers
Validity: The Voucher will be considered valid till 60 days from date of purchase.
Availability: Blue Bulb does not guarantee availability of the Experience on a requested date.
If the Experience is not available on a Valid request date, Blue Bulb will provide 3 alternate date options.
If the provided date options are not suitable, the Client must inform Blue Bulb within 3 working days in writing.
Refund: A valid voucher can be returned for a 50% cash-back of the listed Experience Price (not including Online Transaction Charges, Bank Fees or any other costs borne by the Customer). The refund will be made via Bank Transfer only.
It will be considered the Client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she/they meet age, health and all other required conditions for the Experience, as mentioned on the website, www.buebulb.in
Descriptions, location and timing
1. The description of the experience contained in our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time but we reserve the right to make changes to the programmed applicable to any experience without notice where such alterations have been imposed by the supplier.
2. Where the length of an experience is mentioned in our website, this is an approximate time and given as a guide only. Unless specifically stated otherwise by us or by the supplier, you will normally take your turn along with other members of the public and there may be waiting time involved.
3. The photos and videos on our website or linked to another website depict an image typically associated with or representative of the experience being provided. Inclusion of such photos does not mean that we warrant in any way that each experience will include any or all of the features depicted.
2. You and Blue Bulb agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Mumbai city district of the state of Maharashtra in the republic of India to resolve any legal matter arising from the terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that Blue Bulb shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
9. You agree that Blue Bulb may provide you with any notices by electronic mail, regular mail, or postings through the site.