DIY Diwali Festival - Cover + FB

4 Ways to have a DIY Diwali in Mumbai

Updated: 26 Sept 2017

This Diwali, skip the mass made-in-China decorations and light up your home with diyas, lanterns and decorations made by the world’s best Diwali Artist – you 🙂

Need some help getting your creativity off the ground? Try these 4 Diwali Special Workshops conducted by studio artists, that are also a great way to spend time with family or friends. Afterall, isn’t that what Diwali is all about?

Diwali Stained Glass Workshop, things to do in Mumbai

Diwali Decorations In Stained Glass Workshop

When: 30 Sept, 1, 2, 14 & 15 Oct

Where: Navi Mumbai

What is it about:

There is no art that magnifies the beauty of light like Stained Glass, making it the perfect medium to make your very own Diwali Decorations. Join us for this hands-on Diwali Special Workshop where you can make either a Stained Glass Tea Light Holder or Stained Glass Flat Kandil.

No prerequisites or skills are required for learning this technique. You shall use glass which is precut and ground as per the pattern, foil and solder them together to form a beautiful Stained Glass art piece. On learning, you’ll find that the process of turning your designs into gorgeous stained glass pieces really quite simple!

Find out more

 


 

DIY Diwali Decorations, things to do in Mumbai

DIY Diwali Decorations Workshop

When: 2 to 14 Oct

Where: Goregaon E

What is it about:

Add your own special touch to this Diwali by making the cutest Diwali Decorations in this hands-on DIY Workshop. Learn to paint diyas, make a reusable Rangoli and traditional Lanterns.

The workshop is a great way to spend time with family and friends doing something together. All the raw materials and art supplies will be provided, all you need to bring is your imagination.

Find out more

 


 

Diwali Lights, things to do in Mumbai

Eco-Friendly Diwali Lights Workshop

When: Saturday, 7 Oct

Where: Dadar E

What is it about:

This Diwali bring home something new by recycling something old. Learn to make artistic lamps from bottles and turn old glasses into beautiful tea light lamps. Paint and design your own decorations, while enjoying a relaxing weekend learning something new.

The workshop will be conducted in a small batch, so each participant gets plenty of attention. And will use techniques that are easy to replicate at home without any special equipment or tools.

Find out more

 


 

Diya Painting, things to do in Mumbai

Diya Painting Workshop

When: 2 to 14 Oct

Where: Prabhadevi

What is it about:

Make this Diwali a colourful one and learn to hand-paint and design your own diyas. The Instructor will help you identify a theme and motifs, which will give your diwali diyas a signature style.

You will be painting 3 diyas, which will be ready to take home at the end of the workshop. This experience is a nice way to spend time with family and friends, getting into the spirit of the festival. The Diya Painting Workshop is also a great Diwali Gift idea for someone with a creative spirit.


 

Want to make your own Diyas?

These 1 Day Introduction to Pottery experiences are just what you need

 

Looking for the perfect Diwali Gift?

Blue Bulb Experiences make great gifts. In a recent study, 95% of people polled preferred getting a Blue Bulb Experience instead of handkerchiefs. The other 5% must have had a cold.

Get a Gift Voucher

 

 

LEAVE COMMENT

Designed By :